The Taxi of Tomorrow
Identity - Communications Toolset - Crowd Sourcing - PR - Web - Video
The City of New York (NYC) Taxi and Limo Commission (TLC) has has issued a RFP for the future taxi of NYC, we wanted to build insight for the program and developed an engaging site at taxioftomorrow.com to do so.
- Develop insight for the designers of the future NYC taxi cab platform
- Crowd source from all audiences and stakeholders
- Begin a public dialogue on this municipal project
- Analyze data to show trends and deliver insight
- Work with finalists Nissan and Karsan USA to engage stakeholders
The venue is intended as a source of insight for the designers, developers, passengers, drivers and owners of the NYC taxi cab. This site's goal is to crowdsource valuable ideas and data to help reinvent one of the most iconic New York City experiences.
This site is an attempt to create public insight and provides a forum to develop the statistics, metrics, facts and opinions to help best influence this pivotal and critical process. We are collecting ethnographic and sociographic data, stories and testimonials. Please join in :-)
View the press release here.
The site quickly brought awareness to NYC's plans and has been the center of a heated discussion.