Innovation by Hybrid Design
"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses" - Henry Ford
Innovation means a new way of doing something. It is about observing behaviors. Building real insight. Challenging the obvious. It may refer to incremental or revolutionary changes in thinking, products, processes, or organizations. Ideas alone are one thing, yet true innovation comes from ideas applied, and tracked successfully. We believe innovation can be designed and taught. There is a process and method. We developed that process and teach the method.
Hybrid design is the de-facto merger of industrial, interactive, and brand design. It is, however, more than that, since it places these trusted design methodologies within an actionable, focused and deliverable framework.
How we innovate:
• We build insight through our unique process
• We investigate problems and create innovative solutions that meet real needs
• We invent, design and execute concepts, products, processes and experiences
• We create integrated solutions for all audiences through mobile, web, print, broadcast and live mediums
• We drive innovative thinking within organizations and host innovation and design charrettes